martes, 13 de julio de 2010

Breathe Carolina – Hello Fascination [Deluxe Edition](2010)




Banda: Breathe Carolina
Album: Hello Fascination [Deluxe Edition]
Peso: 73 MB
Calidad: 128 Kbps
Genero: Techno/ Screamo/ Electronic/ Pop
URL: http://www.myspace.com/breathecarolina


Tracklist:

1. Hello Fascination
2. I’m the Kind of Person to Take It Personal
3. Take Me to Infinity
4. Dressed Up to Undress
5. I. D. G. A. F.
6. Welcome to Savannah
7. I Have to Go Return Some Video Tapes
8. The Dressing Room
9. Tripped and Fell in Portland
10. Can I Take You Home
11. My Obsession
12. Velvet
13. Rescue
14. Have You Ever Danced? Ft. Austin Carlile & Jeffree Star
15. Don’t Forget: Lock the Doors
16. I. D. G. A. F. (Clean)
17. Hello Fascination (Sex Machine Remix)
18. Hello Fascination (DJ Sucio Remix)
19. Can I Take You Home (Smile Future Remix)
20. With or Without You (U2 Cover)
21. See You Again (Miley Cyrus Cover)





DOWNLOAD!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario