domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

Punk Goes - Crunk


Banda: Varios Artistas
Disco: Punk Goes - Crunk
Peso: 91 MB
Calidad: 260 kbps

Tracklist:


1 - Put Yo Hood Up - Set Your Goals (Lil John)
2 - Got Your Money - Say Anything (Ol' Dirty Bastard)
3 - I Wish - The Secret Handshake (Skee-Lo)
4 - Men in Black - Forever the Sickest Kids (Will Smith)
5 - California Love - My American Heart (2Pac)
6 - I Wanna Love You - The Maine (Akon)
7 - Kryptonite (I'm on It) - E-manuel (Purple Ribbon All-Stars)
8 - The Seed - Person L (The Roots)
9 - Still Fly - The Devil Wears Prada (Big Tymers)
10 - Umbrella - All Time Low (Rihanna)
11 - Notorious Thugs - Scary Kids Scaring Kids (Notorious B.I.G)
12 - Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang - The Escape Frame (Dr.Dre)
13 - Gin and Juice - Hot Rod Circuit (Snoop Dogg)
14 - Hey Ya! - Lorene Drive (OutKast)
15 - Tennessee - New Found Glory (Arrested Development)


DOWNLOAD!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario